Declined Ban appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Memes_lol_/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so baiscally i have done unacceptable actions i can't really remember what i did exactly before its been long since i got banned and i took the time to think about appealing my ban and if i should come back or not and i thought the best option to apologize for my actions but surely doesn't change the fact that i deserved what's coming. And last time i have been banned because i blasted nazi music in 2fort server everyone was vibing with it nobody complained so i thought it was okay and not very offensive to anyone but i now learned if it just bothers anyone i won't do it for the sake of peace and a chill enviroment.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have learned from my mistakes and i will be more careful and responsible for everything i do or say so i would want just one last chance to approve that i actually changed and i promise from now on i won't do or say any offensive things, i wont be annoying, and i will respect the server and its rules. I dearly hope that you could give me that chance and let me respectfully enjoy playing on the server once again. Thank you

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
You have dozens of bans and mutes, and its evident that you haven't learned your lesson given your punishment history. Given how recent this ban is, and the warning you received that your next ban would be permanent, I'm not going to accept your appeal, and I think you need to wait a bit longer.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.