• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Ban Cell Wars

Do you like cell wars?

• Yes, I enjoy it.

• No, it should be banned.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goronix

Jan 27, 2019
Cell wars is such a terrible warden order. It takes no creativity and I hate how popular it is. Wardens think they are so creative and funny when they give the cell wars order. So much of the server dies very early into the round that a lot of the players just leave the server. Cell wars literally kills the server. I come from a server where cell wars is banned and I miss it so much. Wonderland is the only active server that I enjoy frequenting anymore and it's just so disappointing to see how many terrible wardens use the cell wars cop out. I can give many reasons as to why cell wars is among the worst orders a warden can give but can anyone seriously give me and good reasons why it should stay? Other than you might think it's fun...

D

Deleted member 8006

Cell wars isn't a bad thing. Ya, I wouldn't do it when there are like 4 REDS, but if it is a full server or near full server (24+ total players), then I see nothing wrong with doing it.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica

mm, read this, my stance still stays the same. I agree with what 8 says, but.

This is never going to happen. -1

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
This was suggested in the past and the majority of members opposed it. Seeing as how that hasn't changed, given the votes and replies, Cell Wars will remain.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.