• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak To Do ban drip or drown

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York
-1 An amazing cosmetic set can be bought for less than a buck, and a good one for less than 20 cents. Even then, plenty of people win with F2P cosmetics because it's funny.

I'm not the biggest fan of voting minigames, but at least drip or drown rewards players for putting together aesthetically pleasing cosmetic sets, rather than just googling a joke or saying random stuff in hopes that the BLU's will like you.

Reactions: quack and gaming

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
-1 An amazing cosmetic set can be bought for less than a buck, and a good one for less than 20 cents. Even then, plenty of people win with F2P cosmetics because it's funny.

I'm not the biggest fan of voting minigames, but at least drip or drown rewards players for putting together aesthetically pleasing cosmetic sets, rather than just googling a joke or saying random stuff in hopes that the BLU's will like you.
still pay to win

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
still pay to win
No it's not. The /wear command exists. If you're quick/have some cosmetic set codes saved somewhere, you can quite easily win without spending a single dollar.
Granted you do need some warning to get your cosmetic set ready, but you could always pay attention to chat or ask someone.
I personally think it's kind of boring, but it's perfectly fine as a minigame right now.

Reactions: MsPunchy

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
How is it P2W if people often win with F2P cosmetics.
i dunno
Post automatically merged:

No it's not. The /wear command exists. If you're quick/have some cosmetic set codes saved somewhere, you can quite easily win without spending a single dollar.
Granted you do need some warning to get your cosmetic set ready, but you could always pay attention to chat or ask someone.
I personally think it's kind of boring, but it's perfectly fine as a minigame right now.
UHH...UHH UR MOM

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Taking into account votes from Discord and this thread, this has been approved and will be implemented next JB rules update pending no great issues or lots of opposition arise.

Accepted; to-do.

Status
Not open for further replies.