Declined Ban extended but i got my punishment earlier for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:thonk:

Mar 13, 2020
Okay I get it that those two words that I used were Racism, I did not know but now I know. Sorry. But the thing is last time I received my 1-day ban by Daddy TK
I just Appealed and asked the reason why I was banned nicely. without even rushing it. but then You just come around and give me hell for even appealing the ban. this is not fair. I received my punishment for my ban before. but now you extended it by 2 days?? Changing my name was Illegal Based on wonderland rules? :neutral:
Just coming and saying that "Your punishment has been extended because you have a Similiar Punishment" how can that be a reason? btw not giving me time to talk by closing the thread, how can this be fair?
--Why should we un-ban you!?--
I'm not saying Un-Ban me. i was racist I get it. but why you extended it? I got my punishment for this similar case earlier... that's not a very good reason to extend my ban... if you're not having a good day why you take it out on me? :c

~Link to my Previous Appeal~ https://wonderland.tf/threads/unbanned-after-my-first-ban-but-i-got-banned-again.11355/#post-59299
Post automatically merged:

I'm indeed waiting for one of the admins to come and shut me up. since that's what you all are good at.

Attachments

• wat.PNG
    wat.PNG
    117.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
both your punishments are based on our rule of no hate speech. Therefore your two punishments are for breaking the same rule. As well when you break the same rule twice it gets extended as that's standard if you keep breaking that same rule you deserve a longer punishment. It would have been the mistake of the original staff member who gave you the ban for not giving the proper time, and Guac corrected it so he did not do anything wrong.

Seeming as you would prefer to insult us I'm going to deny this, and recommend if and when you do break our rules and decide to appeal again refrain from insulting us.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.