Declined Ban for being in a "raid group" and ddos threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoses

Dec 31, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been banned for being a part of a "raid group". I've been mostly active on Idle Engineer EU with other players from the said group. We've all been perm-banned for being in a friends group and cause of a message sent by one player. The message threatened ddosing the mentioned previously server. The message was written by one member of the group after he was provoked by four players making fun of him and other players on the said server.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The message wrote by the mentioned player was sent after he got provoked witch might've caused some intrusive thoughts run through his brain. The said group in witch the message was written has never done anything like so ever before. Further more there's no proof of me supporting the actions described in that message. I really enjoyed playing on the mentioned server and I don't see any resemblance in my actions and the accusations. I'd be greatly thankful I've ever received a second chance.

Please take some time thinking about this

-Antoses

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
We've received screenshots from your private server showing evidence of associated members discussing and threatening to DDoS our servers. Additionally, we've seen messages sent that include homophobia and ableism, including usage against staff members. This behavior has no place on wonderland, and thus you are not welcome on wonderland servers any more.

Appeal Declined

Attachments

• image-11.png
    image-11.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image-16.png
    image-16.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 16
  • image-9-1.png
    image-9-1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 25.png