Ban Questioning / Appeal?

ChickenJoe

Oct 12, 2020
Hello all!

I am creating this thread because yesterday I was excited to log on to tf2 and play some jailbreak, as it has been quite a while since I last played. However, upon trying to connect to one of your servers I was greeted with a friendly message saying I was banned? I was just currious as to why I was banned. I checked the info at https://bans.wonderland.tf/ and there were a few things I was confused about. The first being that it says I was banned for avoiding punishment? What exactly did I do? I deleted the game like mid june and reinstalled it in early August, when I played for like 2 days and then deleted it again to download watchdogs. The ban says it was applied August 6th so what happened on the 2 days I played that would get me a punishment to begin with, and why wasn't I notified in any way that I did something? In short, I guess that I am just looking for a valid reason as to why I got banned, permanently too. Your servers are my personal favorites to play on, as you have the widest variety of supported game modes. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Also, my IGN is the same as my username, Chicken Joe.