Declined Ban without Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

KawaiiPyro:3

Jan 27, 2019
OK i try to asnwer more info so I just playing other games no TF and i said hmm i want to play TF to again i found some items to tf and i want to play on my favorite server and i get banned i actually dont know why but Maxi Captain answer and he saying somebody has same idd as me and he get banned for aimbot but why i get banned to i dont understand please just give unban im actually no hacker

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Then what can you tell us about this account, banned for using aimbot on our server? It is also VAC banned.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/foolf/
I assume it's a throwaway account that you used to have a little fun with cheats on our servers. Unfortunately, that account was connected to your IP, so the server recognized it and banned you for "avoiding bans".
I want to hear your explaination.

EDIT:
Also I would want to add that it's hard to believe you that you have nothing to do with that account. It's best to admit to cheating that keep denying it, if you want to have any chances of an unban.

Reactions: KawaiiPyro:3

KawaiiPyro:3

Jan 27, 2019
ok just trust me im really normal guy i have so many friends on wonderland i we just played on wonderland taunting chilling 1v1 i love that server this is my first ban of my life and with dupe acc please just trust me :( im little boi with 14 years and i dont using hack in any game im leggit player please just trust you can im actually not a hacker btw i really hate hackers
I was So Much Sad and crying when i see you get banned for dupe acc but please you can trust me im little kid who wants to play with my friends again on our favorite server please :(
Post automatically merged:

Just please trust me im not a Hacker :((( Mifil really :(

Last edited:

MEGA_PLAYER

Jan 30, 2019
Hi Im MegaPlayer im friend of KawaiiPyro.You can trust him cuz all of time i play with him,He never used on Wonder and any server,game any cheats and i think he´s legit.Hi really hates hackers and cheaters in games i hate too.We played some other games not tf.And i think he went to tf so much money.Thx for reading maybe you switch your mind.Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.