Declined Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have gotten banned for "10 detections" aimbot, also triggerbot. Although, i don't know what i was thinking. It must've been like i was drunk, however i will admit i did so. I will keep this as short as i can.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I am a member of this community for a solid 3+ months if i remember correctly, its fun just goofing around with the commands, hell i made some friends there. But now that, i cannot experience that again. All i want is a 2nd chance, whatever the cost, i keep my promise. As my punishment was resulted, because i decided to do something bad today (7th nov) and i regret that decision. I commited using unfair advantage, but at what cost?
I'd like to be given a last chance. I will keep my word to NEVER do something of this sort again.
So, please think about this. Even if i get my stats reset.
Sincerely,
Profine
I do not expect to be forgiven
(if a staff member wants more info, i wil give as much as i can with a reply following it

Last edited:

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
However, the evidence shows that you have used this account yourself and used it to avoid your punishment. in accordance with that ill also ban said account for ban evasion.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.