Accepted ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrp

Forum Activist
Jan 20, 2018
Philippines
I checked your ban and it turns out you were banned on 26/01/2018 for advertising other servers. Can you give any more information on what you did please?
well this is the true story i was f2p back there theres someone whos been killing me all the time then i type !admin try to kick him then the second time i missclick to i click something that i dont know im so sry

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Normal players do not have access to sm_admin, you must be confusing two stories.

I must have checked your chat-logs back then and seen that you had shared the IP address to a server not of Wonderland or of a partner of ours. Therefore I placed the ban for "Advertising other servers." The ban was done over the SourceBans website so it is a web ban.

Anyway, I am willing to unban you since it's been so long, but you must acknowledge what you did wrong, and promise to never repeat this or any other form of advertising other servers/communities ever again. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Darkrp

Forum Activist
Jan 20, 2018
Philippines
Normal players do not have access to sm_admin, you must be confusing two stories.

I must have checked your chat-logs back then and seen that you had shared the IP address to a server not of Wonderland or of a partner of ours. Therefore I placed the ban for "Advertising other servers." The ban was done over the SourceBans website so it is a web ban.

Anyway, I am willing to unban you since it's been so long, but you must acknowledge what you did wrong, and promise to never repeat this or any other form of advertising other servers/communities ever again. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.
thank you so much sir i promise not to do it again

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright I'll take your word for it, you are unbanned. However, do keep in mind nevertheless that if you did break this rule again that you would receive an irrevocable ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.