Accepted Banana Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananaa

Jul 19, 2021
My ban report simply states that I was banned for homophobia, and that I was warned prior to being banned.

I acknowledge that I tend to spout out the inappropriate thing at times and that it was wrong to do so. However I don't recall being warned for it whatsoever as the ban appeal claims. If I was given a warning it was not made clear. Though that doesn't make it excusable nor am I attempting to neglect responsibility for my actions. I would sincerely appreciate a ban lift as I always have a great time playing on Wonderland with my buddies and I find that being banned over such a triviality is a hindrance. So I'd like to apologize for my actions and I can assure you should this ban be lifted from my account, they won't happen again. Thank you.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
You weren't warned because you have previous punishments of slurs that we do not tolerate in our community, you should have been aware of the consequences that would bring you here for the permanent ban.
I'm going to take your word on the "apology" and remove the punishment, for any future punishments similar to what got you here now will be unappealable. I hope not to see you here again after this decision.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.