Declined BANNED 3 YERAS AGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2018
Hello can i be unbanned after all thoose years of prison?
im a good person just want to play wonderland and be apart of this community
ive been very limited but
in real life a person cant be permanently in prison right? LETS BE HUMANS PLS and accept our failures
heres the steam id:STEAM_1:0:233851444
PLS I BEG YOU IM NOT A BAD PERSON

Reactions: Walmart®

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Moved to Appeals.

You were banned around a year ago (22/8/2018) for "Racism, was on final warning." You had many chances before this ban; We "accepted" your "failures" many times up until then.

Plus, this is a private server community, so we can keep you banned permanently if we want to.

But anyway, I am willing to hear you out. With all this in mind, why should I still unban you?

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Aug 23, 2018
because im not a good person ive tried to be responsible even ma superiors say ill never be accepted by anyone
ive been trying to keep ma self but i fell like ive been in prison
@Eight one last chance and ill never come back again im juts a guy with ambissions and .....problems just give me a chance so i can pardon ma self
Post automatically merged:

pls tell me somthing i beg you ive been trying so hard so contact you tell me something pls

r u a bot or a person?
if u are a person u will fell ma suffering pls im so restricted just save me

Moved to Appeals.

You were banned around a year ago (22/8/2018) for "Racism, was on final warning." You had many chances before this ban; We "accepted" your "failures" many times up until then.

Plus, this is a private server community, so we can keep you banned permanently if we want to.

But anyway, I am willing to hear you out. With all this in mind, why should I still unban you?

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

am i denied or not?

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Please do not spam me or this appeal with posts. Your appeal is being dealt with as the rest of the others are.

Do you mean you'll never come back to rule-breaking or to the servers?

Also, I am a person, however if you earn yourself a ban after many warnings and prior offenses then I usually have little sympathy.

Reactions: 196FERREIRA SNIPER
Aug 23, 2018
yes i promise you
listen just i wanna tell u one thing i dont know how to work on this site sorry if i spammed but i dont know how to know if someone answered me___ [edit : this is ma last chance ur ma last chance i swear to god ill never to this again i know the consequences pls pardon me...
anyways do i keep on this page or not??
i need orientacion
i dunno how long is gonna take orif i will know if im denied or not but send me a conversation or something so i can see the notification thx

ok this is ma last post i know ur a busy man but tell me something i can see the bell with notifications

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You should get a notification of a reply to this thread when the verdict is made. If not I'll reply to a conversation.

I will make a decision later today, as I am heading to school right now.

Aug 23, 2018
no, uber is dead and Aldash and Pingu knows about that he needed to do an extended mute and gag because apparently the command wasnt working and i was able to communicated on chat and mic so they extended but yeah im still banned as guard because of freekillin its all i think, but yeah its just that of ma bans i think
btw i did not know that other ways to say the n word were racist like:
( pardon me for what im gonna say now)
-knee_gear
-nigerian
-niger( nigerian people)
and others but yeah was ma last mistake so far
btw do u guys have a veridict?
im kinda nervous

i just arrived school sorry for not replying yesterday its already 15.44 here
just tell me if u see this sms so i can be able to see the notifications

and btw i see on thoose bans that i have 657 months banned
that was a thing that pingu made me to scare me just for fun but he expired it after :D

btw u said u will have a veridict yesterday so im in confusion :blobwoah:

dude im sorry but im so nervous if this works this will be a new step for ma steam carrer im sorry

pls asnwer me when u able to (sorry for the mensage spam im trying to not do but im nervous af omg)

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm denying this appeal if you continue to try and spam replies. Put it all in one post.

So for your Recursion punishment, you only were punished for saying variations on racial slurs? Nothing else?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While I usually am partial to unbanning people after a year or two, given the fact that you have multiple punishments between different communities after this ban that are also for "racism," I have decided to leave your ban on. They (the bans on other communities) indicate to me that your behavior has not improved since your ban here and therefore there would be no benefit in unbanning you now. Your spamming before certainly didn't help your case here.

Appeal denied.

Supposing your behavior has improved by the next time you appeal, though, I am willing to reconsider.

Reactions: 196FERREIRA SNIPER
Status
Not open for further replies.