Accepted banned a couple years ago for cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hi there. From what I checked on your last appeal, you did not respond to the former staff member's question. Though, I'm willing to give you a chance as the bans you have are old. One condition, I only want you to answer this question based on your last appeal.

yes i cheated on one account on a server, but neither of those are the accounts used, at least as far as i know?
The accounts that he posted in last appeal was under your IP. If you cheated on another account, can you please link it?

listerroo

Nov 21, 2019
Hi there. From what I checked on your last appeal, you did not respond to the former staff member's question. Though, I'm willing to give you a chance as the bans you have are old. One condition, I only want you to answer this question based on your last appeal.

The accounts that he posted in last appeal was under your IP. If you cheated on another account, can you please link it?
Yeah no it was those accounts I just didn't recognise the names before, and I don't have any of the other accounts but theres potential there was another, I would just throw away the account and the email afterwards. So no I can't link any others but if there is let me know

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Alright, there aren't any suspicious accounts from what I've seen in your ban records. I'll lift your ban now. I expect you not going to cheat.

Appeal Accepted. Contact me when you're having issues on connecting in our servers. (Kyo#9895 in Discord)

Status
Not open for further replies.