Accepted Banned Appeal SirMemesAlotYT Sorry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ KillerWofly986

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
why I have been banned is that I have no idea I just joined the server for like 2 month now and for some reason I got banned once I joined I didn't know who banned me or what happened or did they banned me before and I'm not lying I couldn't get any proof but I was just playing normal and not breaking any of your rules

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
why I want you to unbanned me is that I been playing on your server a lot I invited all my friends to join and play on it so that they can get more experience and have some fun but for me I need to get unbanned so I could invite more friends to play and have fun on your server and will never break your rules I have readied your rules its self explained and it wont happened again what ever I did plz unbanned me

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Yes.

You were banned for Advertising other servers, specifically spamming the IP to a Strange weapons upgrading server, seemingly in response to users angering you.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've decided to give you a second chance despite a slight degree of severity with the offense. If you share IPs to servers of other communities under any circumstances again, or otherwise promote/advertise other servers/communities again, you will be banned without the ability to appeal. Other rule violations such as disrespectful/toxic behavior will be dealt with harsh bans too, they were prevalent behavior from you before this ban and it will not be tolerated in the slightest.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.