Declined Banned. Don't know why..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned around a week ago. This was due to "Zduplikowane konto" or, in English, "Duplicate account." In other words, the ban system detected you were avoiding a ban on your IP address.

The ban in question is one on this account for "SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation," which is an auto-detection for cheats.

Please explain your relationship to this account in full. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Salami

Aug 20, 2019
Hello again.

I might know what has happend.
I often host lan partys with my friends where we play tf2, cs:go and other games.
I am pretty sure a few or atleast like 2 of them desided to hack.

This might sound dumb but I don't know alot about ip so I didn't know that I would be punished sorry.
I also did not want to be rude to my friends so this is also why I didn't stop them.

The lan was held on the 13 august and we where about 6 people, I don't know if this helps.
I have school now so I can't respond right away.

If I get unbanned I will make sure no one cheats at my lans in the future and if they do I will kick them out.

again sorry i didn't know.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I can't entirely trust your story given the account is obviously a throwaway. Even if it was true though, what happens on your IP is your responsibility. I can not unban you and risk something like this again, neither do we tolerate cheating enough to unban for it in the first place.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.