Not open for further replies.

Zion

★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
United States of America
1.) Include your ban profile link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356525463/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Ok so there was a heavy on the server who didn't have a racist name but when you said the heavys name it made it sound like another word which that would be the N word so this little kid wants to get vengeance on his heavy friend and says the heavys name and because of a mix between his mic quality and the heavys name I got confused and to me it sounded like he said the N Word so I said "Did you just say Ni**a?" and right when I asked the kid if he said it or not I instantly got permanently gigamuted and Superguard called me a "fucking idiot" afterwards, I honestly didn't think what I said was racist and didn't notice that I got muted until after the round when I tried to type in chat and couldn't so afterwards a map change came a long and I tried to talk in chat it let me talk in chat then he gigamuted me permanently again so then wondering why I kept getting gigamuted I did !calladmin and said that superguard has permanently gigamuted me and didn't even tell me the reason for it, I used calladmin because I couldn't message him any other way and now that im writing this I see that I could of used discord but at the time I wanted an answer to why he kept on gigamuting me, he then read my call and said "because you're a fucking racist and now you're about to get banned for abusing the call system."

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I think I should be unbanned because what I said wasnt racist I thought the kid said the N word so I asked him, there was no hard R there was no insulting message to blacks and if he told me the reason for my PERMANENT gigamute before he did it or even right after he did it instead of calling me a fucking idiot that would of helped. I also dont think it's logical to permanently gigamute someone for this.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Half the information needs some serious clarification.

First thing's first: you did say the n word in game and we have rules strictly against racism and thus I silenced you for 1440 minutes, which is a day (I'm not too sure where you got the idea that it was permanent from). I admit that I did call you an idiot, not a fucking idiot but it was through exasperation that you so casually said something like that thinking nothing would happen. I didn't take any more action against you after the map change since the silence was still in effect. Finally when you came down to using the calladmin system to falsely report me, you were banned for a day for it (as it's also something we're strictly against) after explaining what you did wrong, I did not call you a "fucking racist" during that though.

Since the ban was about 15 minutes after the silence, they will end tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.