Declined Banned for Aimbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KmkzRaptor

Mar 23, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198931232067

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Ok, I'm gonna start this by saying I actually was cheating, and I completely understand why you wouldn't unban me for this. But please hear me out.
The thing is, someone wanted me to show them a hack (I mentioned that I go on HvH servers.) and explain how it worked because they thought it was interesting.
So (Stupidly obviously.) since there were only like 6 people on the server and they all said they were ok with it, I logged off and toggled on a hack to show them.
We mucked around for a bit and long story short I was banned by SMAC for aimbot.

Was a really dumb move clearly, I know I broke the rules by using a hacked client.
I mean that's like the most obvious rule and I knew that, but I still did it anyway because I'm an idiot.
But I didn't use it to gain an advantage over anyone, and didn't kill anyone who wasn't ok with it.

If it's possible, you could check chat logs to read what we were talking about and nobody said they were against it, and I was making it very clear that I wasn't playing legit.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Honestly, I fully understand why you almost certainly won't unban me. I broke a pretty big rule for the goofs and gaffs and that was stupid.
Obviously on the extremely off chance that I become unbanned, I won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.