Declined Banned for an alt account that I did not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Apr 16, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Code+Name+Ass&Submit=Search - Mind the name please, I was trying to be funny...

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been banned for using an alternate account which I did not posses at the time of this ban, even then, my alt account is not for Team Fortress 2. It could be possible that the admin thought so because I used to change my profile details very often.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
In the time that I still played on Wonderland servers, I met a lot of great people that I am actually still friends with today, and I'd really like to play on your servers with them again.

Josh

Apr 16, 2020
Well, after I got banned from Wonderland servers I read the message that said "Go here to appeal" and provided a link to me, I went there and I was completely clueless how to do it, so then I just started playing on Elysium servers. Then one of my friends, spruno, told me that I should go to the Discord to appeal and that led me here.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
There are dozens of accounts connected to your ip (which is a good ip) that are obvious throwaway accounts and multiple with vac bans. To add you were banned an hour after the account you were connected to got banned for aimbot. with all this there is no way I can believe you are innocent.

Appeal Declined

Reactions: floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.