Declined Banned For An "Hour" for "RDM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/932785699/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
On JB I was warden and I told the Red team to go to the blue line in knife pit and they didn't so I repeated and waited a while then killed them because they still didn't so I killed them then a scout when into knife pit and I gave him LR. Then all of the 3 people on red (excluding the Scout) flagged me and got me banned whilst I was about to do his DR.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The Red falsely flagged/banned me and in a way abused the system, also I don't know if it's because of time zones but when it says "1 Hr" it bans me for a way longer time. (My time zone is EST.)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It's a different timezone (PST), however it would still ban you for 1 hour.

If you have any evidence of RDM abuse occurring please provide, otherwise there isn't much to go off.

The only possible issues I could see with your orders was if you hadn't specified "No detours or delays," nor given a time limit for them to reach the area, as no D/D is only implied with bomb rush and not with other commands. Also, I'm a bit confused why the scout was let off for not reaching the blue line in knife pit after being told to, whilst the others were killed for it. Both would've equally have committed the same crime at that time and been rebellers, yes? So, by the chance that there was some legitimacy to this voteban, I'd recommend you look over our rules as to ensure you follow them properly, and you're free to ask any questions about our JB rules from staff.

Anyway-

Ban expired, Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.