Declined Banned for "avoiding punishment"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catazat

Jan 12, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was just messing around in spectator on a jailbreak server, and I suddenly got banned. That's all I know.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't quite know why I was banned, I don't think I was avoiding any punishments. I have no other punishments on my record when searching it up; I think I was warden banned at the time, but flying around in spectator doesn't avoid that at all. If there was some way I was avoiding punishment that I don't know about, I am very sorry. Please inform me of the full reason as to why I am banned, and consider unbanning me.

Catazat

Jan 12, 2022
I had an old account years ago on a different computer, but both it and the tied email got hacked, and I never got it back. I never played TF2 on that account anyway, and I don't even remember the username. I do live with other people, so their accounts may show up on my IP.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
I will be taking over this appeal.

I find it highly unlikely that you don't own these accounts. 3 of the account played jailbreak and your main account and one of your alt was guardbanned for the same reasoning. Added to that, all of the alts have no connections to a main account except yours so I find it very improbable that they are your roommates.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.