Declined Banned for baiting n-word

Status
Not open for further replies.

swey

Jan 23, 2021
So i got banned for saying "nig- eria" in chat but it wasnt meant to be racist or anything it was meant for pure fun and people on the server knew it was meant for fun too, and i could've understood if i said "Niger-ia" but i put the dash in the other part so i dont see how it can be considered a variation of a slur, and even my thing had 1 g and was separated from the other part of the word by a dash But even then the word you would've gotten is a name of another african country,what even defines a racial slur, the n-word? probably the double "g" since if it only has 1 'g' then it's a country or a river.

Last edited:

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I'll look into this.
Post automatically merged:

I've checked your chat logs and talked to a staff member who banned you.

"nigeria is a good place guys" is not the evidence that made you ban. However, you were banned for saying the word "Nig-" as a baiting n word.
As this is your 4th ban on hate speech and your next ban is permanent, I will not lift your punishment. Please note that we disallow everyone to say something that baits the n-word

If you have something to say about it, you may contact me on discord (Kyo#9895).
Appeal Declined

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.