Accepted Banned for "Ban Evasion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo-11

Dec 3, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
STEAM_0:0:120916160

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.
I've got banned with reason "Ban Evasion" though I have literally nothing to avoid. I don't have any active punishments, I don't have any alt accounts. I had the same ban not long ago, but thanks to PB&J I've got unbanned(I didnt even notice that). Going forward, there were another ban 40 minutes before, guy with nick "white van", who got banned for the same reason and we were playing on the same server before we got both banned. There was a situation in past, when I got banned by ParaFlax for ban avoiding, because I had the same ip with guy "VanhaVeleho". But he lives in Finland, and I'm in Russia. So, if you may ask me about this person, here's the answer already^(It just looked kinda suspicious to me).

Here's some screenshots that may be helpful.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here...
Not only my opinion thinks that it's a false ban. PB&J already unbanned me for that reason before, and it's no sense to avoid any punishments to me, since I don't have any. I have a pretty decent steam account and fear of VAC, since im the only owner of my 8 years account, and I'm negative about cheating(because I've heard from some staff that I might be cheating).

Apollo-11

Dec 3, 2021
No, I don't recognize any of those. I've checked all of them right now, on the bans website, and found out they all were banned after my permanent/unbanned ban(except the first one, I couldn't find it on bans website). I've asked PB&J before what did happened, and said that my IP got in list who should be banned for smth. Also it's been a while after all those accounts got banned, I don't think so an head-admin just decided to unban me, because why not. They've probably checked everything before concluding unban reason. But now, I've got banned again for the same reason, with question of accounts that got banned while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.