Accepted Banned for being in a steamgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanf12

Apr 4, 2021
Today I attempted to join the Wonderland 2fort TF2 server and shortly after realized I was banned. Upon checking the reasoning behind my ban, it specified that I was in a Steam group called: "IF YOU CHEAT IN GAMES AND ARE AUTISTIC JOIN THIS GROUP Has Autism" (Which can be found at: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/AUTISTICCHEATERS)
If I'm being completely honest, I didn't even realize I was in this group up until I tried to join today. In fact, I didn't even realized this ban had been issued in the first place considering it was given to me in 2019 of December, and I am only just now attempting to appeal it. My admittance into this group was unintentional, and I am in NO WAY a cheater. I am in 415 other Steam groups and have a tendency to accept an invite to almost all of them regardless of the name of it. I most likely saw the name about cheating in games alongside the group's profile picture and thought it was ironic, so I wholey apologize for it and am asking for my ban to be looked into.
Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.