Declined Banned for being part of group, which im never be in.

Did i should get Unbanned

• understandable, have a nice day! *bloody pole, you dont gonna get that knowledge about 9/11 anyways"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunnan Clique

Sep 24, 2017
China
Ban Infomation Link = https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Young+Cummie&Submit=Search

So situation looks like that, a few months ago im playing with my friend and exploring some trade maps and we are found a server with funky one... yup, yours one but after i join i get kick and info about ban... im thinked thats might exist 'cause maybe i micspammed once on your servers or something, so i check out that ban
Gaggot"z | Young Cummie
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:50138109
Steam3 ID [U:1:100276219]
Steam Community 76561198060541947
Invoked on 07-14-17 22:54
Ban length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Steam Community Group Ban (WeAreJustSoDamnGood):
Banned by Admin R4
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans No previous bans

"WeAreJustSoDamnGood"... i checked my groups because im in shit tons of them (and also im never delete information from being kicked from group)... nothing.

Sorry Sir R4 but is must be mistake. and why peoples can get ban from being part of group? ofc if is some toxic stuff, toxic communities idk some shit-tier cancerous youtubers and that peoples are actual cancers is reason to do... but im never being part of this group anyway.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
You were part of that group if this appeal is going to be about you denying being in a cheating group then don't bother.
It's done automatically by scanning the group and it's members.

Status
Not open for further replies.