Declined Banned for calling a admin an asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 10, 2019
Banned for calling the admin " hhh " a asshole.

I should be unbanned as I feel this ban was unprecedented and biased, not done so for breaking a rule. I was afk to grab something while the admin did a mic check, and when I got back, he had banned me from Blu. I asked if he could allow me to use my mic to prove I did have and used one on Blu, but he ignored me and carried on. After a few minutes of this, I called him an asshole and was immediately banned.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Firstly, you don't have any teambans (from today) listed under you, so you must be mistaken that you were banned.

Second, it is very possible that the admin "hhh" (@Lolichu ) could have missed what you said or been busy with other issues on the server, as I'm sure you understand how chaotic Jailbreak can get.

Third, you are not allowed to insult other players, especially staff, under any circumstances. There is nothing biased about you being banned for breaking a rule, and a day-long ban for staff disrespect is a normal punishment.

Finally, this ban is not unprecedented. You many mutes/gags, including ones for disrespect.

If you have anything to add, please reply, otherwise I'll just decline this appeal since the ban seems just.

Reactions: floot_guy

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
and when I got back, he had banned me from Blu. I asked if he could allow me to use my mic to prove I did have and used one on Blu, but he ignored me and carried on. After a few minutes of this, I called him an asshole and was immediately banned.

This is completely incorrect as I was talking to you seconds before the ban. Neither are you supposed to afk on blue and if you do so you are responsible if you get a punishment after a miccheck. Especially to avoid such situations. Once I interacted with you I told you that it is to bad for you because I already teamswitched you and we already began with the round. You could have just joined back to blue next round to use ur mic and so proofing that you do have one as I did not teamban you or another for not having a mic. But you decided to complain about you being afk for a few mins (which you shouldn't do in the first place) while I do a miccheck which resulted in you being teamswitched due to not using your mic. You also complained about how I switched someone that didn't used their mic when I told them to so. You also said that you used it for several rounds before but I have not noticed you using it. I always check everyone even if I do know they have a mic. After these complains you decided to be disrespectful to me because I told you what is fact and you ended up being banned.

Even if you did use it rounds before. You are responsible to use ur mic once a staff told you to do so and if you get a punishment for not having a mic it is your fault.

Even if your insult is a light one, looking at your logs I can find lots heavier player disrespect so this ban is more than deserved in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.