Declined Banned For Cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth_

Dec 15, 2020
Im going to be straight up because if i get declined im just gonna say its fine and its 100% my fault, now i was on an alt hacking just because i was curious on how lmaobox worked. I ended up deciding to hack on wonderland tf servers because usually community servers are the fastest to get into. I was aimbotting as sniper and i thought it was pretty fun but it became an impact on my 2 main accounts which are now perma banned, i realise that i am a complete dumbass and i really shouldnt have hacked. I do know that it ruins the game and i guess curiosity got the better of me. You can keep me banned, its fine if you do, and i live up to my actions. if i do get unbanned, i can promise i wont hack again, its not worth it to ruin not only the game for other people but also ruin the game for myself.
Post automatically merged:

also i know there was at least 2 accounts i used
one name "Uhh Yeah..."
and one named "Imposter"
id get the link to them but the names are probably extremely common and i dont think i could get the link to them

Last edited:

Moth_

Dec 15, 2020
Correct
Imposter was created a while ago while Uhh Yeah?? was created 2 days ago (I don't really make new accounts to hack on them its more like a roulette I do with the free halloween cauldron that you get from free item servers, but I decided to use uh yeah because I was still seeing what lmaobox could do but already got banned on Imposter).

Also Imposter was created a while ago but that was because I was using it like a normal alt, i ended up using it first to try the hacks recently.

Also the 2 accounts that got banned from the collateral were my main Moth and my main alt Depressi (Depressi showed up on the ban list but I never saw Moth, any of the other accounts connected to my IP are dead and unused all made last year because of the cauldron thingy).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.