Accepted Banned for """dox""""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroxy

Feb 11, 2021
I was with my friends and we we're discussing about doing the "connect" command. In the middle of the conversation obviously they wrote something along the lines of "type 'status' in console...." and so on. Obviously, in that process I was joking about someone going to dox and someone apparently thought it was me.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hello there. I just want to ask you a quick question before we continue this appeal.

You said you were joking about someone going to dox, but can you be more specific? From the logs, it appears you were indeed talking (or joking) about doxxing someone, as shown in this specific log;
Can you give more context about that specific line?

My other question is, why didn't you appeal about it earlier? It indeed looks like a joke and considering it's the only ban you have, you could've appealed earlier and get this resolved faster.

Pyroxy

Feb 11, 2021
Hello there. I just want to ask you a quick question before we continue this appeal.

You said you were joking about someone going to dox, but can you be more specific? From the logs, it appears you were indeed talking (or joking) about doxxing someone, as shown in this specific log;
View attachment 11583
Can you give more context about that specific line?

My other question is, why didn't you appeal about it earlier? It indeed looks like a joke and considering it's the only ban you have, you could've appealed earlier and get this resolved faster.
Well i stopped playing for a while and never knew about getting banned. After finding out, I spent god knows how long trying to find why i got banned (still have no idea how advanced search works).

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Alright.

After some considering I've decided to accept the appeal because it was very likely a joke. Be aware that those jokes are not tolerated in most cases, and the next ban from those kinds of jokes will be permanent and likely unappealable.

If you have any questions, feel free to join the Discord and ask them in Helpdesk.

Status
Not open for further replies.