Accepted Banned for duplicate account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skully

May 2, 2021
1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, back in 2017 i used to play on WL servers a lot and probably the most servers i've been on so far, and not only me, my young brother plays in there as well, until one day he decided to start aimbotting on his account without me knowing which has led him to get banned, but since we share the same PC i've got banned as well and when i tried to appeal my ban i've been accused of using duplicate accounts.
2.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Honestly, if i knew about him using Lmaobox i'd have definitely stopped him, not only to avoid consequences but also because i respect a lot of people in there, but the thing is, i don't monitor everything he does on his time on the computer, so what happened is basically out of my hand, and for my little brother, he already learned his lesson since then.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, my name back then was King of Skulls.

Last edited:

Skully

May 2, 2021
The reason why i talked about this now is because i've left tf2 or online gaming in general for a while now and it's because i've had some issues with the internet being so slow that i can't enjoy my time while playing anymore, but recently i've changed my internet and now i'm trying to get back on the track once again. And yes that second account is my brother's account but i'm not sure about the others.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While I have some suspicions, I ultimately don't think you can be proven to be the owner of those two accounts beyond a reasonable doubt. Therefore, I'll lift your ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.