Accepted Banned for "Duplicate account"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2019
1.) banned profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360792174

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I'll be honest, I have no clue as to what happened, all I know is that I wanted to play on one of the wonderland servers, and was told I was banned. When I searched for a reason it told me that I was using a "duplicate account" . This was/is strange because I have no other account , only this one. TLDR: I was offline for a long time and when I got some free time and wanted to play I was banned on the spot.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't feel that I deserved to be banned in the first place, as I literally did nothing and got banned. Also I enjoy playing on Wonderland servers, and it would be rather disappointing (for me) if I wouldn't be able to again.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Jul 26, 2019
I dunno who those accounts belong to, the only ones I know of are mine, and my sisters but she doesn't have TF2 (at least I don't think). Also, I'm currently at my cottage on vacation in Europe, might be a factor. The strange thing is that my internet is password protected, and none of my cousins or nephews/niece know what it is. This is strange for me as well.
Post automatically merged:

I dunno who those accounts belong to, the only ones I know of are mine, and my sisters but she doesn't have TF2 (at least I don't think). Also, I'm currently at my cottage on vacation in Europe, might be a factor. The strange thing is that my internet is password protected, and none of my cousins or nephews/niece know what it is. This is strange for me as well.
The accounts aren't mine is what I'm trying to say.

The accounts aren't mine is what I'm trying to say.
Hold on a minute. I think my f***ing neighbors and their kids got into my internet somehow.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Again sorry for the late response. I have been busy IRL.

Anyway, after investigation I have determined that it is more likely you are innocent, and ultimately I can not prove you guilty without a reasonable doubt.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Randonn
Status
Not open for further replies.