Declined Banned for duplicate accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was I banned for duplicate accounts when i dont even have 2 accounts i only have one? tell me the other accounts name my tf2 ign is Elder Grandpa Sniper Trains But i dont use duplicate accounts maybe this was a accident but i need proof maybe the consoles glitched but this ban was a mistake Maybe fix your console and gimme proof that there was 2 accounts thank you now screw off

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It is not at all broken neither could it glitch or break, it simply detects if a user is already banned an IP and if so bans any accounts trying to dodge the ban. You were banned because you used an alt account to hack on our servers, and so when you tried connecting connecting to the server you were banned as well.

https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:419734142&Submit=Search

I've also come to notice that you have a previous Cheat Spam ban on this account you're appealing a ban for as well.

What is your response to this?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Madi

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2017
Appeal denied.

With that kind of attitute I will under no circumstances even consider unbanning you, not to mention your previous bans and your obviously false story.

Status
Not open for further replies.