Accepted Banned for Duplicate Accounts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTL coms

Jan 26, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link:
STEAM_0:1:528818925

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, I was playing on Wonderland Florida like I usually do and I was sniper just sniping everyone since I am just playing the game. People tell me to stop shooting them which I do but then I continued cause they continued to kill me. I then got bored left the game and I was immediately banned.. It says I had duplicate accounts which I don't remember any other account joining wonderland the only account I can think of is my alt account which I use for just storing items. The account that originally got banned happened like 4 years ago so I don't get why I can't play now in 2022.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I think you should unban me because I honestly did nothing wrong. I completely forgot I had an account banned on wonderland 4 years ago probably for mic spamming but thats all I can remember. I was just trying to have my fun sniping people and it makes no sense that I should get banned at all since I literally did nothing wrong. I was a child back in the day when I got banned and I was foolish but I am 19 now and I think i've matured quite a bit to know not to do anything stupid. I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks.

JTL coms

Jan 26, 2022
This account was banned for aimbot recently which led to your main account being banned for avoiding punishment.
So that happened years ago and I play legit since I got this account so theres no way I can get unbanned for past actions that happened generally 2-3 years ago? I paid for vip for this account and I always play legit with no cheats since I learned my lesson all those years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.