Invalid Banned for "exploiting"

Status
Not open for further replies.

No

Jun 30, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168853851/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was in the skybox on a minecraft map on jailbreak an so was 2 other ppl but I killed them because the warden (who was also in the skybox) turned on ff. Was banned for "expoliting" even though its not. The admin asked why I was up there and I replied "idk I cant get down (Insert one of the ppl who were up there) died"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
They said it wasn't exploiting.

No

Jun 30, 2018
Also this was my first time going into the skybox why cant u just give me a small punishment of like 2 hours of ban from the server instead of a perm. ban.
Its unfair to perm. ban someone for a small thing and also u should've just gave me a warning and I would've killed myself and never do it again.
Also I wasn't the only one up there if u haven't noticed because how would I get up there as a pyro and there was a tele there.
I killed the two ppl up there so I can turn off the illegal ff that the warden (that was up there too) turned on. So u didn't see them up there and I'm not giving their names because I'm not a snitch.
So what I'm saying is u should give ppl who do that a small ban from the server so they can learn (I know I have) So they don't do it again. If they keep doing it then u can perm ban them.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You don't decide our staff punishment guidelines.

Anyway, not only is your ban not permanent, but it was only 1 day and has since expired. You are free to return to the servers whenever you like. However, exploiting is unacceptable under any circumstances, as is breaking any of our rules, any further instances of this type of behavior will result in a longer server ban than this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.