Declined Banned for false call

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfwaysleet

Oct 27, 2018
I called an admin on another admin called "ChipFlake" because he was abusing his powers. A lot of people were complaining about him because he didn't know some of the rules; he didn't give the last red alive a death request, he slayed multiple people for no reason, and kept abusing his powers. I reported him when he was warden after he told the reds to go inside death run. I pressed a button to activate the bridge trap, right after I did that he said that blues couldn't press buttons and then slayed me. A lot of people were writing !calladmin in chat, so I thought it was appropriate to do so as well because he wasn't being professional and didn't know the rules. I apologize for not using forums to report him for abusing his powers which I should have done instead of calling an admin, I just saw a lot of people complaining about him and writing that command in chat so I thought it was appropriate to do so under those circumstances.
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to use the template
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I called an admin on another admin called "ChipFlake" because he was abusing his powers. A lot of people were complaining about him because he didn't know some of the rules; he didn't give the last red alive a death request, he slayed multiple people for no reason, and kept abusing his powers. I reported him when he was warden after he told the reds to go inside death run. I pressed a button to activate the bridge trap, right after I did that he said that blues couldn't press buttons and then slayed me. A lot of people were writing !calladmin in chat, so I thought it was appropriate to do so as well because he wasn't being professional and didn't know the rules. I apologize for not using forums to report him for abusing his powers which I should have done instead of calling an admin

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
thought it was appropriate to do so under those circumstances because I thought that command was a way to report people.

Last edited:

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
Im gonna explain what exactly happened.
So all started me going warden and telling reds to go to my warden makrers. After that i told them to go to red side deathrun without pressing buttons. Then i said guards do not enter blue side deathrun. After i entered a scout (you apperently) tried to press a button so i said warden presses buttons only. Regardless of if i did or didn't say it there is still the guard rule 4: "Guards may not interfere with active minigames without warden's permission." So after that happened i killed the scout and kept going with deathrun. Then other guards started going into blue side, pressed buttons and even reseted deathrunr. I of course slayed them too. After that i went with the reds to obby till one person was left. Then the last red got a last request and a death request. I was doing his death request so i don't really know how i didn't gave him a death request.

A lot of people were writing !calladmin in chat.

I only remember seeing 1 !calladmin in chat.

didn't know the rules

I'd love to know what rule i specifically "didn't know" of since no one ever tried to tell me ingame.

halfwaysleet

Oct 27, 2018
First of all, I'm not sure if death run was considered to be an active mini-game at that time, since the reds hadn't even started it. All I did was press the bridge button where the trap only gets activated when a red goes through it, but I'll give you that one.
I still believe you weren't justified in slaying those people because you didn't give them enough time to ask for a repeat when you gave your order that they weren't allowed to be inside death run. I have no problem with you slaying the person that reset the traps, you're justified to slay that person since it's against the rules. What made most of the people upset was that you were too quick to punish other guards and use your admin powers when it wasn't necessary. There are rules but sometimes it's best to impose them in a judicious manner.
You didn't give the last red alive a death request, you slayed several people before giving them a chance to follow orders, and you were ignoring people voicing their concerns in chat. I do admit that I shouldn't have used the call admin command, but I remember seeing more than one person complaining about you, and also using that command.

Last edited:

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
I'm not sure if death run was considered to be an active mini-game at that time,

In my eyes yes because the reds are inside the minigame and supposed to be playing it.

I still believe you weren't justified in slaying those people because you didn't give them enough time to ask for a repeat when you gave your order that they weren't allowed to be inside death run.

They actually had plently of time deciding if they want to follow my order of not entering deathrun or not. Also if they actually didn't had enough time. A repeat wasn't necessary either since i said it multiple times too.

use your admin powers when it wasn't necessary.

Of course it is necessary. They don't follow my orders intendenly so i want them dead quickly so they can't do more stuff that they weren't supposed to do.

There are rules but sometimes it's best to impose them in a judicious manner.

I don't really get the point of that. I go along with the rule and do my thing as warden. Thats it. Maybe give an example so i can get the hang of it?

You didn't give the last red alive a death request

Again, how did i not provide a death request?????

didn't know the rules.

Could i also get an answer on my previous question on this please?

halfwaysleet

Oct 27, 2018
I mean, sure it could be considered as an active mini game, I just think you should try to refrain from punishing people quickly without giving them a chance to comply with your orders. You didn't give people enough time before you slayed them, I remember you not giving someone his death request as well and a lot of people complained about that, but I guess at this point it's just my word against yours.

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
Since you are not trying to answer any of my question i'll will be closing this because i don't see a reason to unban either. I have tried my best to explain everything in-game neither did i do anything wrong.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.