Banned for false delay on a jailbreak server and having free speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keronikal

Aug 3, 2019
Basically, I was just online playing normal jailbreak and a staff joined. I was reactionless and kept playing.
The warden told us to go the red line and afk afm or afk freeze, I can't remember, anyway I DIDN'T move and they still killed me and I said that was a freekill. Out of the motherfucking blue Staff Burning Will or whatever the fuck his name is started lying about "You moved off the line, I saw you with my bare eyes." Then he kept lying and lying then I threatened him to get him demoted, I don't shut up to anyone because I have my will to live and do what I want and desire and not in a spoiled way. When someone shames/blames me for something I should have the free will to do whatever I can that makes sense and points out a fact. Then he started laughing and banned me for a day.
Great staff you have, wonderland. Great staff...

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Great staff you have, wonderland. Great staff...
Thanks.

There was a rebel being attacked by the BLUs and you along with someone else (who I didn't clearly remember therefore didn't go after) moved off of the line without the warden's permission (I even asked the warden if he'd given permission and he said no). So after waiting a bit and confirming that the warden didn't give permission, I killed you. You proceeded to argue with me that you didn't move off of the line and then did this:

[CALLADMIN] Player Keronikal reported Burning Down The House for Abusing his admin and blamed me for moving off the line

So I placed a ban. I also plan to extend it since @Lolichu banned you previously for abusing calladmin as well.

Anyway, with the calladmin, I am not sure where you are getting the "Abusing his admin" part from. In no way did I even use admin commands to kill you, I used...well I used my Scattergun.

Keronikal

Aug 3, 2019
oh. that rebellor, i moved away so you could kill him but alright i guess its my blame and btw why mock me not like i can actually also report you for doing that yeah now im being salty i don't know what im saying anymore my mind is mixed up should i blame myself or should I DONT FUCKING KNOW JUST FUCKING BAN ME FOR 15 YEARS IDK

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I mean I never mocked you personally. You told me you were going to get me demoted for killing you fairly which I responded with "Go ahead lmao." I mean I'm sorry if you took offense to that but it's such a silly statement to make. Unless you're not referring to that by me mocking you?

Keronikal

Aug 3, 2019
I never knew that if i moved for you guys to kill the rebel i would die so, unban or extend i don't really mind 1-3 days BUT PLEASE FOR GOD AND THE FIVE LORDS' SAKE not a week or above and the mocking was you killed me with just a scatter gun and by admin abuse i mean because you are an admin you can ban me for literally any reason, and i expected you to put in the reason "goodbye and get lost" but eh you seem polite.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The warden said to AFK AFM on the red line, if you were unaware of that then you should've asked for a repeat (or, if one had already been given, well that's on you at that point for not listening).

I am not sure how me using my weapon to kill you is mocking you, but if you consider that mocking then I don't know really know how to console you.

Just because you think I am going to be abusive with my powers does not mean that you can report me for abusing them.

If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reply to this thread, but otherwise I am going to be closing it.

Keronikal

Aug 3, 2019
nah it's alright i think i got the story now sorry if this kinda post is "annoying to admins" or toxic it's just that i knew to afk afm but the rebellor was hiding behind me and i moved away so i don't get freehit so i guess it's kinda complicated?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Glad we have come to a resolution, next time I'd advise examining the situation more carefully and not jumping to conclusions. I'm always free in-game to explain the kills I do. I'd also advise asking for permission to move next time, as the BLUs may be able to take care of the rebel without needing anyone to move around anyway.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.