Accepted Banned For 'False Report'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Name

Dec 4, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So I was playing on one of your trading servers for about 5 - 10 minutes when some guy came and and told people to go buy LMAOBOX in chat, so I reported it. Then I went AFK for about an hour only to come back to the ban.
Screenshot Proof (https://steamcommunity.com/id/OriginaIProfile/screenshot/788623656038333304)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Well, as I've said I reported a guy for telling people to go buy LMAOBOX and I feel that I've been falsely banned.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I asked you four times why you reported the player for "Hacking" since they did not appear to be. You didn't respond, so I banned you. You also have a previous ban for false reporting.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have confirmed that the player you reported was advertising cheats. Given that and the fact that this seems to just be a mistake, I have decided to unban you. Do make sure to be more careful with Calladmin reports in the future, as we (staff) will not be as generous if something like this happens again. It'd also help to try not to AFK after filing reports, although I understand if you need to.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.