Accepted Banned for Freekilling in Jailbreak servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleep Paralysis Demon

Forum Activist
Dec 28, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I will be honest.I was on the server as a blue and I was about to leave, but because I am autistic, I freekilled 2 people with the heavy's Pow taunt and then left. For some reason I thought it was gonna be funny. The day after (Today) I saw I was team banned on the WL servers.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Okay, I have no excuses. It was a dumb move of me. I promise I won't free-kill again. I reported several players and I think I helped the WL community less toxic, but now I am becoming one of these myself. I am sorry and I promise I will do my best not do anything against the rules of Jailbreak.

EDIT: I dont know if it's just for me, but my profile link says Error. It does not have any errors and the link works fine (at least for me).
Post automatically merged:

• Sad
Reactions: Davey and Hypernova

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I will be honest.I was on the server as a blue and I was about to leave, but because I am autistic, I freekilled 2 people with the heavy's Pow taunt and then left. For some reason I thought it was gonna be funny. The day after (Today) I saw I was team banned on the WL servers.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Okay, I have no excuses. It was a dumb move of me. I promise I won't free-kill again. I reported several players and I think I helped the WL community less toxic, but now I am becoming one of these myself. I am sorry and I promise I will do my best not do anything against the rules of Jailbreak.

EDIT: I dont know if it's just for me, but my profile link says Error. It does not have any errors and the link works fine (at least for me).
Post automatically merged:
You have 48 minutes left. I'll go ahead and unban this time. Should we find that you freekill like this again, we will hold no sympathy.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.