~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steam profile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here

~~~~~~~~~~~`
Reason
~~~~~~~~~~~
THE MAD ONE TheLastpaladin : faggot maxel left the game
ThatDapperTwat killed That UwU That Pan with sniperrifle. (crit)
Los Mentos : sorry
★ Player Superpa33 has connected.
Superpa33 connected
Meat_Greinder killed R0S3 with tomislav.
Meat_Greinder killed TheLastpaladin with tomislav. (crit)
Superpa33 joined team BLU
THE MAD ONE TheLastpaladin : lol
Meat_Greinder killed Jokerino with tomislav. (crit)
Los Mentos killed That UwU That Pan with headtaker.
Matrix -{★Cottage : stop sayin fa**ot
Little hunnybun : !taunt
THE MAD ONE TheLastpaladin : ok
Matrix -{★Cottage : you can get kicked or banned for sayin it
^than banned
~~~~~~~~~~~
reason To unban
~~~~~~~~~~~
I didnt say The so word that we all know which was refrencing, if anything I was telling others not to say it. I know that I was referencing it, but I wasn't using it as an insult or using it to express anger. as previously mentioned I was telling the person "TheLastPaladin" to not say it. But alas I was banned, I'm really bad at conclusions but there.

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
I see my fault in this situation of you asking me or everyone to not use those specific words and such, but with all due respect Its really the only way of talking about the situation with out it being generalized of saying "dont use that word." instead using a censored word which in context isn't used as attacking someone with it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
  • We will no longer tolerate any use of homophobic slurs (e.g. the f-slur).
This is how the rule is according to the General rules. I can understand if you weren't trying to attack someone, but that doesn't change anything really since I had still warned you not to use it even in that context and, despite that, soon after I left the game, you used it. (I had left and then rejoined to do something I forgot to do, and when I rejoined, I saw you and that other guy using the f-slur.) You could have just as easily said "No using the f-slur," "No using the f-word," "Don't use homophobic slurs," etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.