Accepted Banned for "Homophobia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut Man

Mar 29, 2021
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:456226263
Steam3 ID[U:1:912452527]
Steam Community76561198872718255

I was casually playing jailbreak like I do most days and a user by the name kevinhuggs742 started freekilling all the reds (I was in the red team) He then started to insult admins on the server with what I believe is considered a homophobic slur thus I will not be saying it to avoid possibly insulting anyone. I joked about how the use of the word was irrelevant and immature, sadly I failed to realize that I myself still used the word even if it wasn't with intent to insult or mention anyone. Shortly after the message I sent I was banned by Aspect which is who I believe the moderator that banned me. I want to clarify that I have nothing against people who are attracted to a certain gender and avoid mentioning the topic. While my ban is considerably short I just wanted to make this clear and would appreciate if someone took a look into this to see if I can be unbanned.

I promise to now on refrain from using any kind of slur (I don't slur much). Once again I would be grateful.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Your story checks out, I was on at the time and thought you should've been silence by Aspect. I will be lifting your ban however i will be placing a 1 days silence instead.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.