Invalid Banned for killing LR person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhittyOrWity?

May 22, 2021
Alright so I was on the Mario JB server, a guy got freeday and then he said afk afm on the line. I was heavy and doing the Victory Lab taunt. I didn't die and I wasn't really "escaping".
Then I went to the line, moved, then he came over to me then started hitting me with the Neon... whatever you call it. Then I started punching him and I was on like 115 hp? I think that was the HP I was on. Then I attacked him then he died. I then got banned for 30 minutes... which is kinda long. it also spread to the minecraft JB servers, which was really annoying and i'm still "serving" the ban like i'm actually in jail. It's gonna take long.

WhittyOrWity?

May 22, 2021
Alright so I was on the Mario JB server, a guy got freeday and then he said afk afm on the line. I was heavy and doing the Victory Lab taunt. I didn't die and I wasn't really "escaping".
Then I went to the line, moved, then he came over to me then started hitting me with the Neon... whatever you call it. Then I started punching him and I was on like 115 hp? I think that was the HP I was on. Then I attacked him then he died. I then got banned for 30 minutes... which is kinda long. it also spread to the minecraft JB servers, which was really annoying and i'm still "serving" the ban like i'm actually in jail. It's gonna take long.
edit: it's nearly done now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.