Declined banned for multible reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis.

Apr 1, 2020
1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was banned for being homophobic. one was for mentioning the n***rkiller bots when the where active. and the other one was for calling the warden a f*g and to unmute. i was also muted for talking over warden and gagged for toxicity.
2.) Tell us why we should unban you:
for the homophobic part it was for mentioning the bots actual name and it wasn't directed towards anyone. the f*g one was to my friend on my friends list. the talking over warden part was agreed from multiple people on the server that it was for 2-3 seconds. and the toxicity part was for for talking about the mute and my other friend being kick for the same thing talking to their friends.
notes: apparently being on their friends list is a valid excuse as ive seen others do it.
the mod was already mad at me for toxicity even though most of the sever except one agreed.
i do really enjoy this server and love to play on it but being banned for 2 week old stuff not directed toward anybody but my friends. and toxicity even though others saying admin abuse is ridiculous. people on that server got banned for jokes on club glod and other that used the someone didn't too. the admins have been doing alot of favoritism lately and people are saying the server getting toxic. banning people and favoring others. i jsut want to play and have a good time. i cant never go up the ranks with these bans on my acc.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
2 major things here:

1) You called the warden by the F slur which is definitely not allowed regardless of the circumstances.
a)
and the other one was for calling the warden a f*g

2) I'd recommend not blaming the staff for doing their job when it comes to situations like this. We give our free time to try and make the servers as enjoyable for everyone as possible and yes sometimes on occasions we miss things as we are only human.

To clarify you were banned for homophobia and nothing else. This ban will stay on your record, however as it is your first ban for this issue i will be shortening it to 1 day (24 hrs). I was going to shorten it to a 1 day ban until reading through your chat logs and realising that you were being horrifically toxic as well as disrespecting the staff member who had already revealed themselves.

Your ban will remain at 3 days, if i have no response within 24 hours i will be closing
Appeal Denied

Otis.

Apr 1, 2020
1. is there any way i could get the chat logs and 2.the blaming staff and toxic part i understand and apologize but its just lately on the server theirs just been a lot of favoritism and admins banning others while letting the big offenders get away and its nerve racking. i did want to become at least a mod to help and im on the server alot and love it but with the bans i have not i dont think i can. i know you can still get mod/admin with bans but the severity of mine will probably prohibit me form doing so. thanks for letting me know and have have a great day TK.

Status
Not open for further replies.