Accepted banned for no reason??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Sora

Jun 27, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
(my name was ??? with the 1 month length ban)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i have no clue on what have happened, but i got banned for no reason. Although it said i was "Sharing Foreign Server IP's" which i did not, you can check the chat logs i did not even mention a single server

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i always play on wonderland, i haven't even gotten an incident like this, please unban me it's one of the places i go to kill time and have fun. Thank you :)

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
Even if it wasn't advertising, then it was still sharing foreign server ips, which isn't tolerated.

I'd like to remind you that we host a MGE server, so there was no point of posting a foreign MGE server ip in the chat for everyone to see.

Hollow Sora

Jun 27, 2020
Even if it wasn't advertising, then it was still sharing foreign server ips, which isn't tolerated.

I'd like to remind you that we host a MGE server, so there was no point of posting a foreign MGE server ip in the chat for everyone to see.

I'm not flexing or anything, but most of the players there are kinda bad which kinda defeats the purpose of training bcs the point of mge is to fight someone better than you to get good.

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
You said you wanted to MGE with your friend, so only thing you needed to do was to find a server and play with your friend in there, the players and their skill set in that server didn't matter.

If you wish to share any foreign server ips, then share them through DMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.