Declined Banned for No Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMarco

Jan 12, 2019
Me and my friend were playing on a WL zombie server and I was stuck inside a piece of furniture. I was stuck inside of the chair for the entire round and, after the round was over, I was banned for no reason.

Attachments

• pm0767_00_Eye1.png
    pm0767_00_Eye1.png
    990 KB · Views: 9

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Yes, you were stuck in that prop for some time. But when one the blu's helped you get unstuck, you proceeded to place an engineer's building near the props in such a way that it was blocking the whole structure. That is bannable and that got you and a few other enginners banned. The ban will stay.

UncleMarco

Jan 12, 2019
What I don't understand is how is this my fault? I didn't even know what I was doing, just trying to get unstuck. I didn't even realize there was a building next to me. I wasn't even playing as engineer, so how would I have placed a building?

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
This was not bannable some days ago. I've played like this for many months. So did many other engineers. They used furniture to block themselves inside rooms etc. So you can't use vending machines anymore with engineer buildings?
How long the ban will last? I can't see.
It's a recent thing, that's why I reminded the server that the new rules forbid prop block with engineer's buildings. I did that a few times.
The ban for both of you will last one day.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Engineers using their buildings is the whole point in this game mode. This unfair rule breaks it. It doesn't feel the same anymore.

24 hours ban. That's overkill!
I'll remind you that appeal is not a place for such comments. Even so that it isn't your appeal. You can always post your doubts in suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.