Declined Banned for resized torso in Speedrun Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadxcom

Jun 10, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for having my torso resized 50% smaller in speedrun

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was told by a develepor in the discord server you can be resized in minigames so long it dosent give an unfair advantage such as: Easy dodge obstacles, block players view so on, in speedrun theres 2 high bumps these bumps kill the player if there not crouching, THIS still applies even if the player has 50% lower torso, 1. I didnt block player view. 2. because you die if not crouching both with -50% torso size and with normal torso size i had no unfair advantage since even if my torso was normal sized the same outcome would happen, 3. the admin gave me the warning to resize my torso while the minigame was already activated, and yet i did my best and did as the admin ordered in under 5 secondes and died (I have video proof of this) so in conclusion: 1. i did not have any unfair advantage since the only thing that height affects are 2 height bumps and they kill you if not crouching weather you are -50% torso size or not, 2. i did not block player view while resized, 3. i complied with the order of the admin in under 5 secondes and died. i dont belive i should be banned for having an unfair advnatage in speedrun when i infact never did the -50% torso size dosent have a big enough effect to make you not get killed by top bumps if you dont crouch, i still had to crouch to dodge them just like normal therefor there is no advantage from the normal torso size, i belive for this reason i should be unbanned, i complied with the admin order, and i did not have any unfair advatange to begin with. the file is too large to be attached so heres video proof of what happend: https://streamable.com/6ri9y8

_DocDelete_

Admin ★
May 29, 2022
I have no idea
From what I was told, you were warned countless times by staff and other players verbally and officially about resizing. Not only that, your most recent punishment was 3 days ago for VIP abusing as well.
I will not be removing the ban, wait this one out.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.