Declined Banned for saying EZ/EASY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elucidator130

Sep 22, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
On the trade plaza having some fun, saying easy after headshots for a laugh, but obviously you can't do that on wonderland servers, someone took it seriously, guessing it was the admin who banned me. If being banned for saying ez in chat is a reason, half of the people who come to your servers should be banned.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's a bit if a low blow to ban for a week for saying "ez", was just having fun, need to lighten up a bit. Homophobia in chat, i don't know what you are on about with that, if you are finding any reason to validate a ban. Another reason for being unbanned is just, really for saying ez? I mean i would like to be unbanned as i play with my mate on there, but knowing wonderland i wont be

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
That wasn't the sole reason why you were banned. You were reported, so I went over your chat-logs and found various insults, including use of the f-slur (hence the homophobia reasoning added to your ban).

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
sHONSIX.png

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'd be more partial to you if that line was the only reason you were banned, even with your previous offenses. However, it wasn't.

4xZTv1C.png

8UnSSCG.png

eD22slk.png

3fRuwdP.png

Copious amounts of arguing, provoking others, and insults. We do not tolerate toxic behavior such as this under any circumstances.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.