Declined Banned for things I haven't done

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloud

Aug 26, 2018
So here's what happened. I was apparently banned for admin impersonation and VIP abuse. I never abused my VIP, I vote guard banned a guy who was freekilling, had no mic, and I forgot to mention this on the reason for ban, but he did try to turn on ff and kill me. I have absolutely no idea how I did anything close to admin impersonation, as I never stated, or implied I was admin. I never even said I was VIP, if I remember correctly. My vote guard ban was completely reasonable and I made a report on the discord server.
No admin ever replied to me so I assumed an admin never joined.

I think I should be unbanned because I never broke any rules, and I honestly have no idea where you got the "admin impersonation" from. Is it from my name? If it is, it's literally "bingo bongo". Is there an admin with that name? Anyways, I've had that name before, and I never implied I was an admin. Ah, I just realized my steam account isn't linked to my discord. I can prove it, if you @ me on report to staff, I'll show you it turns yellow, or you can tell me anything to say, I'll do it, I can prove it's me if you tell me what to do.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Right so there is multiple things going into your ban let me list them all here for you.

1. VIP Abuse: Using your powers without first calling admin
You reported a guy at 9:27 AM, then proceeds to teamban a completely different guy at 10:23AM, almost an hour later where your report is no longer looked upon nor valid. You could've easily called used /call on him, or reported him in discord (this preferably) again and there might've been a staff member to look at it, at that point.

2. Admin impersonation
:1576064844103

Mind explaining this to us?

Failure in responding will result in denial of you appeal. You have 24 hours

• Wow
Reactions: Davey

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
The VIP Abuse is not up for discussion. You could've reported it again. This is also your third strike and which results in removal of your VIP Powers.

The admin thing we can ignore as I've double checked and seen you weren't on the servers with that name. Though you should've cleared your name history to be safe. Anywho, as it stands now it still seems to be a valid ban and will not result in any change.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.