Accepted Banned for weapon exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOTER

Mar 16, 2020
i was playing at Trade Plaza and i got banned by kek.exe for a week because i was using the smg and razorback, shield and sticky jumper exploitation. It's my bad for using the exploit, please forgive me. i won't do that again.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Just a heads up that we do not allow people to abuse the /weps system because that is considered exploiting and abusing the plug in. I also so that you have a pretty decent history of bans on your account too so this makes me more hesitant to unban you.
Is it fine if I may have an explanation as to why you decided to do this and a reason why I should unban you?

ZOTER

Mar 16, 2020
hello Smug thanks for reaching me, i used the weapon exploit because i can see that, that was an upside for me. Such as sniper with razorback and smg can deal spies. I know that i have a couple ban history. The reason that you should unban me ASAP is that i like to play at this server, especially Trade plaza. My friends plays there everyday. It's clearly up to you if you want to unban me and i am not going to abuse that exploit again. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.