Declined Banned from a previous mixup

Status
Not open for further replies.

rip skins

Jul 26, 2019
If you frequent the discord you would know that I had a previous mixup with a ban around 2-3 days ago. I was banned for a day, disrespect, pretty simple. However the ban accidentally got moved to a day later, got it sorted so whatever. While this was going on I was constantly checking if I was still banned on the server I frequent (Wonderland NY classic JB). One of the times I happened to be on an alt account (Kyrxify) because my friend had gotten me VAC banned on CSGO so I use my alt to play. Turns out, I got banned for another 4 days for alt abuse or whatever. I totally did not mean to do this or cheat the system. I was just checking when my ban would be up (there was additional confusion because me and whoever made my ban ticket are in separate time zones). I would really appreciate if the ban could be removed, but regardless thanks for taking the time to read. Really awesome how well-moderated Wonderland is!

Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok so your alt account got banned for two days because you were detected to be avoiding a ban on your IP, aka. the one day ban. I can understand one fuck up like that though, but why did you then try to connect back to the server on your main account when you still had the ban on your alt account (following what happened originally, you got a four day ban for avoiding the two day ban)?

Also, can you please explain your relations to this account? It is detected to be connected by IP to you as well, so I just want to know (it isn't banned by the way). *EDIT* - Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Reactions: Darkrp

rip skins

Jul 26, 2019
I have no relations to that account, however I'm considering it may be my step brothers?? His name is Anthony, and if youre saying it has relations because of the IP then its definitely his. I had never logged onto the server with my alt previously, and as I mentioned it was an accident the first time. And as for the repeated tries, well obviously I was and am desperate to get back on. I was constantly checking discord and the ban site and looking for any updates

rip skins

Jul 26, 2019
Ok so your alt account got banned for two days because you were detected to be avoiding a ban on your IP, aka. the one day ban. I can understand one fuck up like that though, but why did you then try to connect back to the server on your main account when you still had the ban on your alt account (following what happened originally, you got a four day ban for avoiding the two day ban)?

Also, can you please explain your relations to this account? It is detected to be connected by IP to you as well, so I just want to know (it isn't banned by the way). *EDIT* - Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.
um hello

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've decided to decline unbanning you. While I understand the first time you were banned, you should have waited out the ban the first time and just appealed it then, not tried to log onto the servers anyway. Furthermore, disregarding the surrounding circumstances for the sake of argument, the bans are completely legitimate, as we do not tolerate attempts to avoid punishments via alt accounts. I recommend being more careful next time.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.