Invalid Banned from phoenix ac from a year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGiki

Sep 12, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198428436772

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got banned because i was cheating a year ago and few months i was really stupid and after that i got banned from fivem too for one year

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i wanna get unbanned because i wont do that again and ik if i cheated again i would get permament ban from fivem too and i want to get unbanned because i learned a lot from that and that cheating is not worth it and now i cant play some good rp servers in my country that use your anti cheat and now i cant play on them i just want to rp and play without cheats thats all i promise i wont repeat that

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hey there, it doesn't appear that you are currently banned in our servers with the user you sent; In fact, you never even connected to any of our servers before. Sadly assistance is impossible at this point, so if you'll be kind enough to send the account you cheated with at the time, some help might be possible.

If you don't respond within 24 hours, I'll consider this appeal as closed and you'll need to wait for a month before appealing again.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Oh than idk because this is the only account i played on i am very sorry if i wasted ur time so that means the server owner needs to do something or what
As I already have mentioned, you never joined our servers (at least properly), could you show the error that occurs when you attempt to join them? We can't really help if we have no way to recognise the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.