Declined Banned from Server on 1st offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
Its no secret i come from a very urban background. I make no efforts to hide who i am and even have my self literally as my profile picture, despite this i am aware of the servers rules against the "N" word.

What happened: I accidentally slipped up while not paying attention and typed "N****" in no real context directed toward anyone, and without malice, in chat. I immediately caught myself, said oops and then made a verbal apology on mic. And Kretz banned me without warning.

Why I should be unbanned: I understand that i am not above the rules by any means, but i have been playing in the community for a very long time, and this was my first ever offense. To be banned seems to be jumping the totem pole a bit. (He didnt even warn me he just...did it.) In truth, being punished is understandable, im mature enough to take it. At first i wasnt going to appeal but then i realized i could have just been muted/gagged...why BANNED? Idk the whole thing seems a little unjust.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
No hate speech of any format.
  • This includes any use of slurs or variants on slurs.

Although it doesn't seem like you used it with any intent or malice, you have a previous punishment related to racism. Due to this your ban will remain. Be careful of what you post in the future, as the next ban related to hate speech will be for three days.
To add, we are not required to give warnings.

Appeal Declined

Attachments

• ban being appealed.JPG
    ban being appealed.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 18
  • log being appealed.JPG
    log being appealed.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.