Accepted Banned on 2fort community server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeuskrieg

Jul 28, 2022
I received a ban for "excessive NSFW in chat", I first of all understand that this ban was permanent but I believe it was taken to far, I don't remember saying such things in the chat, if I could receive further info on why this happened I could be more understanding of why this happened, Id like this ban appealed for the lack of information and demand further knowledge of why I am receiving such bans like this. its a permanent ban, and all I do is play on this server, you can ask most people what they think of me and I usually have a positive response, although a lot of people on the server have a bias against me because of my cocky and aggressive play style. Thank you for reading this. I hope you consider appealing my punishment.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. Thank you for being so patient!

You have past infractions for NSFW & toxicity, which can't be overlooked. You also had a severely NSFW and toxic chat log from the day you appealed your last ban. There is no doubt that your current punishment was justified.

However, due to the incorrect scaling from the staff who took action against you, I will reduce your ban to two weeks.
Remember that your subsequent serious toxicity & NSFW offence will result in a permanent ban.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.