Accepted Banned on entry for being in a bad group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owlamancer

Jan 22, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Error
Linked with steam though so should work.
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Long story Short: I'M in a lot of steam groups i've joined within my time on tf2, and i tend to lose track of em over time. One of those groups was NSS, which was seemingly linked to a hacker named Twilight Sparkle.
Upon trying to join a friend on a jailbreak server, i was prompted that I have been banned, and to make an appeal on the forum, though no reason was given, which fonfused me since it would be my first time joining any of those servers of this community. Upon inquiring about it in the discord i found out that i was banned for being in a group associated with hacking.
I was also told to just leave the group and make an unban appeal, which is what i am doing now. I myself have never hacked, nor do i plan to, and it seems i was simply in the wrong group at the right time.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Well, I'M always on the lookout for new communities to join and meet people with, and this one was one of them. I Don't associate myself with hackers, or any program "enhancing" gameplay. I'M just a typical everyday guy who chills in games, and usually is the first to initiate a votekick on the N-word bots.
Thank you very much for reading this, and i hope that in the future we can meet and play together.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Seeming as you have left the group, and you seem innocent for anything cheating related, I will unban you.

Please refrain from joining any hacking or cheating related groups in the future, as we may not be so lenient next time.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.